Marketing Practice - Level 6Level 6, Semester I, 5 Credits
The aim of this module is to develop students’ understanding of the practice of marketing and its application in different kinds of organisations.
- Marketing Research
- The Marketing of Services
- Business-to-Business Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Sustainable Marketing
On completion of this module the learner will/should be able to
- Demonstrate a broad introductory knowledge and understanding of the application of marketing theory in different organisational settings.
- Explain the role of marketing research and be able to carry out basic marketing research activities.
- Apply appropriate marketing mix theory to well defined marketing problems in a variety of organisations.
- Identify the uses of digital technology in marketing and describe the changes that digital technology has brought to marketing activities.
- Explain the case for sustainable marketing and the implications for marketing activities.
Other Essential Information:
Time: 7-9pm/Monday- Semester I
Start Date: Monday 11th September 2017
NFQ Level: 7
Category: Single Subject
Lifelong Learning Office, GMIT Mayo
Phone: + 353 (0)94 904 3156
Programme Duration: 15 Weeks