The following presentations have been supplied by the speakers at GMIT's 7th Annual International Construction Management Day, held on Tuesday, 7th March, 2017:
1. Minister of State for the Office of Public Works and Flood Relief, Mr Seán Canney, T.D. - Download speech (PDF, 4.81 MB)
2. Mr. John O’Regan, Director, Head of the Programme, Cost and Consultancy Group in AECOM Ireland - ‘Review of the Construction Industry and its current and future prospects’ - Download presentation (PPT, 30 MB)
3. Mr. Ralph Montague, Managing Partner, ArcDox - ‘Using BIM for Lean Construction’ - Download presentation (PDF, 1MB)
4. Mr. Jan Gottsche, Environmental and Sustainability Co-Ordinator at BAM Contractors - ‘Embedding Research Informed Resource Efficiency Practices into a Large-Scale Construction Company’ - Download presentation (PDF, 964 KB)
5. Dr. Mark Kelly, GMIT - ‘Rethinking the Construction Supply Chain in a Circular Economy’ - Download presentation (PDF, 1.94 MB)
7. Mr. Pat McGrath, Head of Research and Systems Development, Construction Information Services (CIS Ireland) - ‘Making Use of Market Data and Reports’ - Download presentation (PPT, 6.5 MB)
8. Mr. Enda McGuane, Managing Director, Winters Property Management DAC - ‘Factors Influencing the Design and Development of Student Housing’ - Download presentation (PPT, 15.3 MB)
9. Mr. Ben Bradford, President, Chartered Association of Building Engineers and Managing Director of BB7 - ‘Developments in Fire Safety Engineering’ - Download presentation (PPT, 29.4 MB)
10. Mr. Chris Chivers, Past President, Chartered Institute of Building, Managing Director, Greylough Ltd., Consultants, UK - ‘International Perspectives, BREXIT and Other Topical Issues’ - Download presentation (PPT, 280 KB)
11. Mr. Pauric Marray, Director, Quigg Golden, Construction and Procurement Law Specialists - “Interim Measures on Public Works Contract – The Story So Far” - Download presentation (PPT, 331 KB)
Conference presentations are posted here by kind permission of the Speakers. Speakers retain copyright and intellectual property rights for the presentations.
The presentations may be used only for educational purposes or to fulfil requirements for Continuing Professional Development (CPD). The presentations should not be copied, distributed, reused or sold for trade, without the express prior approval of the individual speakers.
At their absolute discretion, some speakers have requested that their presentation not be included herein.
GMIT Conference Chair
Email: Martin Taggart