Digital Marketing5 Credit, Single Accredited Module, Level 7 - Semester II
The aim of this module is to develop students' knowledge and understanding of Digital Marketing.
Students learn how to take a systematic approach to developing Digital Marketing strategies and develop practical skills around implementing these new plans.
On completion of this module the learner will/should be able to:
- Assess the impact of digital technology on the practice of marketing.
- Analyse the use of different forms of digital marketing in the development of an online presence.
- Develop a plan for marketing a product of business online.
- Integrate social media tools into a marketing communications strategy.
- Use a publishing platform to build a web presence with integrated data collection and links to social media.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Developing an Online Strategy
- Online User Behaviour
- Principles of Website Design
- E-mail marketing and Customer Database Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Online Advertising and Promotion
- Practical Skills in Digital Marketing
Other Essential Information:
Duration: 2hrs/week, 13 weeks
Time: 7-9pm/Tuesdays– Semester II
Start date: Tuesday 16th January 2018
NFQ Level: 7
Category: Single Subject
Lifelong Learning Mayo Campus
Phone: 094 904 3156