Marketing Management - Level 7Level 7, Semester II, 5 Credits
The aim of this module is to develop students' knowledge and understanding of marketing management.
Students will learn to take a systematic approach to marketing management and to apply relevant theory in a variety of contexts.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the role, theories and practice of marketing management.
- Analyse the key tasks and processes in marketing management
- Evaluate market opportunities and propose an appropriate marketing response.
- Apply a structured and practical approach to solving a range of marketing problems and analyse challenges involved in the implementation and control of marketing programmes.
- Strategic Planning and the Marketing Management Process
- Marketing Management Process
- Building Customer Relationships
- Making Marketing Decisions
- Managing and Delivering Marketing Programmes
Other Essential Information:
Time: 7-9pm/Tuesdays- Semester II
Start Date: Tuesday 16th January 2018