New Frontiers - Ireland’s national entrepreneur development programme will open for Phase 1 applications in Spring 2017. The Programme is delivered locally by GMIT Innovation Hubs (Galway & Mayo) and funded by Enterprise Ireland.
If you have an innovative idea and plan to establish your own company, or you are already at an early stage of development, the New Frontiers Programme can provide you with funding, help and support to develop your new business. Participants can remain in their own office, enterprise centre, start-up hub, work from home and/or avail of the GMIT Innovation Hubs.
What does New Frontiers provide to Entrepreneurs?
Training in all areas of business including financial management, market research & validation, business process, patenting, product development, sales training.
- Mentoring from experienced business advisers and practitioners.
- Office space (optional) and other business incubation facilities.
- €15,000 scholarship to cover full-time participation in phase two.
- Networking with other entrepreneurs and business development agencies.
- Introductions to seed and early stage capital investment networks.
- Access to entrepreneurship best practice, both national and international.
- Peer-group learning from participants in the region and across the country.
- Access to the expertise in Enterprise Ireland through their market information centre.
- Expertise from the Innovation in Business Centre and the supportive environment of the community of Entrepreneurs.
- €14,000 award fund for best emerging business. (Sponsors: KPMG €10k & AIB €4k)