Food and Beverage Management (Jobs Stimulus Module)The overall aim of this module is to conceptualise and apply all the key elements of food and beverage management.
Discipline: Culinary Arts
Location: Galway - Dublin Road
NFQ Level: 6
Mode of Study: Blended Learning
Application Route: Apply direct to GMIT
Free to unemployed applicants. €57 to employed applicants (€505 funded by HEA)
Food and Beverage Management - 5 ECTS Credits
On completion of this module the learner will/should be able to;
- Identify the key structures in food and beverage management operations.
- Recognise the key relationship between all the factors of the F&B cycle.
- Appreciate and apply key food and beverage cost and revenue control measures.
- Understand the role of performance and control measures in menu design and application.
- Illustrate the key trends and issues in the food and beverage industry.
Go to www.gmit.ie/jobs-stimulus to:
- confirm if you are eligible to apply under the Jobs Stimulus initiative
- check if you meet the academic "Entry Requirements" for this level of module
How to Apply
We are accepting applications from Monday, 16th November 2020.
Read the Jobs Stimulus Online Admissions User Guide for step-by-step instructions BEFORE logging on to our online admissions system at the ‘Apply Here’ link below.
Note: On the online admissions system, you will find this module under the Application Type JS- International Hotel Mgmt.
Apply here (Online Admissions System)
Start date: 18/01/2021
End date: 30/04/2021
Vice President International Engagement
Head of Galway International Hotel School
Email: Cáit Noone