Bachelor of Engineering in Manufacturing Engineering (Apprenticeship)A three year, Level 7 Apprenticeship, with 70% of time spent in the workplace, and 30% in GMIT. Earn while you learn.
Discipline: Engineering Apprenticeships
Location: Galway - Dublin Road
NFQ Level: 7
Programme Duration: Three years
Mode of Study: Full time
- You are a school leaver.
- You are an existing Production Operator/Technician who wants to train or retrain in the engineering and manufacturing sectors, and progress to a level 7 qualification.
- Learning and Innovation Skills
- Electrical Science
- Essential Engineering Science
- Manufacturing Engineering 1
- Essential Engineering Maths 1
- Industry Module 1
- Quality 1
- Engineering Maths 2
- Industry Module 2
- Manufacturing Automation
- Manufacturing Engineering 2
- Maintenance and Safety
- Lean Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Design for Fixtures
- Quality 2
Graduates can work as Manufacturing Engineers.
This job involves facilitating efficient operations within the production area, optimising existing processes, implementing new processes and ensuring that production goals are met.
This Apprenticeship is a 3 year programme, with an approved employer, with 70% of the time spent on the job and the remaining 30% spent in GMIT.
Click the HERE for more information.
Interested students should apply through their employer.
Medtech & Polymer Apprenticeships Manager
Tel: +353 (0)1 605 1727
Email: Trish Breen
The manufacturing apprenticeship programmes have been developed by the Irish Medtech Association, the business association within Ibec, along with Galway Mayo Institute of Technology (GMIT), co-ordinating provider, and representatives from the medical technology sector.