Furniture Designer-Maker - Tim and Sean Dunleavey
“GMIT Letterfrack is unique in that class sizes are designed to optimise student performance whilst also building a strong team work ethic, everyone helps each other out!”
Tim and Sean Dunleavey, Graduates of BSc in Furniture Design and Manufacture, 2007 GMIT Letterfrack
Tim and Sean Dunleavy set up Dunleavy Bespoke and specialise in making hand-crafted luxury furniture. The have won numerous design and craft awards. Their work involves:
- Meeting with clients to discuss their design requirements.
- Developing creative and innovative designs concepts that meet the client’s needs.
- Researching and sourcing suitable materials for projects.
- Ensuring that the projects are produced on time, are profitable and within the client’s budget.
- Producing furniture of the highest quality at all times.
- Marking and promoting the business at every opportunity in order expand our customer base and grow the business.