GMIT College of Tourism & Arts Careers Fair 2017
Wednesday, March 8, 2017 - 13:30 to 16:00
On Wednesday, 8th March, 2017, GMIT College of Tourism and Arts will host its annual Careers Fair.
The fair will feature:
- Over 50 representatives from the hotel, tourism, and hospitality industry
- Over 400 final year students (full time & part time) available for employment in the hotel, hospitality, tourism, heritage, event and retail sectors
- 260 placement and full time positions available on the day
- Talks from Industry representatives from Amaris Hospitality and Dalata, groups who will be seeking applications for their Graduate programs
Irish Hotel Groups, Family-run Hotels and Restaurants from around the country will be well represented, while international exhibitors include:
- Hotel Hershey (USA)
- The Landmark Hotel, London, Seabourn Cruises, Fairmont St. Andrews and Hastings Hotels (UK, Scotland and Northern Ireland)
The fair is open to all students, graduates, and alumni of GMIT, as well as students from other colleges and the general public.
Download list of Careers Fair attendees here (PDF, 187KB).