GMIT Letterfrack Open Day
Saturday, April 4, 2020 - 11:00 to 14:00
GMIT Letterfrack is a leading provider of third-level courses in furniture design, wood manufacturing, digital manufacturing, architectural woodworking and teacher education in technology-based subjects. GMIT Letterfrack will host an Open Day at the campus in Letterfrack on Saturday 4th April, 2020.
This event is open to secondary school students, parents and teachers. There will be an information session on the day, beginning at 11.00 am. Light refreshments will be available on arrival.
The Open Day schedule includes:
- Overview of courses with a question and answers session
- Tour of machine halls, laboratories, library, and Student Furniture Gallery
- Opportunity to meet lecturers and students
- Demonstrations on CNC, robotics, laser, pneumatics and solid works.
- An overview of Computer Aided Design & Manufacture (CAD/CAM)
- Work Placement & Industry information talk
Talk & Demonstration in our Kiln facility
*All visitors should aim to arrive at 11am as this is a structured Open Day which includes a campus tour, talks, career advice and demonstrations. Visitors should allow 3 hours for their visit. Refreshments served on arrival.