International Construction Management Conference 2020
Tuesday, March 3, 2020 - 09:00
GMIT's 10th Annual International Construction Management Day Conference will be taking place at GMIT Galway campus on Tuesday, 3rd of March, 2020 from 9am.
It is the largest annual construction event in the West of Ireland.
The Conference provides an informative and entertaining mix of expert speakers on matters of major interest to the wider construction and property community. A series of plenary and technical break-out sessions is provided, tailored to suit the built environment disciplines.
The conference is hosted by the Department of Building and Civil Engineering in GMIT.
Who Should Attend the Conference?
The conference regularly attracts an audience of over 400 including:
- Chartered Institute of Building members (CIOB)
- Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland members (SCSI)
- Chartered Association of Building Engineers members (CABE)
- Construction Industry Federation members (CIF)
- Construction Industry Register Ireland members (CIRI) (CIRI points available)
- Academics from GMIT , The Connacht Ulster Alliance and other 3rd level Institutions
- Built Environment Students from all disciplines
- Architects and Engineers (RIAI & EI members)
- Local Authority, Governmental and Semi-State technical staff
Certificates for CPD are provided, supported by all major professional bodies
Attendance at the conference is FREE by kind assistance of our sponsors.
The final conference programme will be available during late January / early February 2020.
It will be distributed to our conference email lists and via all of the Professional Bodies and CIF.
In the meantime, download conference details here (PDF, 537KB), including a list of the confirmed speakers from Ireland and the UK.
Book your place
Booking is simple: just email your details to email@example.com to reserve your place.
You will also be added to the conference email list and receive automatic updates and a copy of the final programme when it is issued.