Uversity will admit students from around the world for its flagship programme, a Master of Arts in Creative Process.
- Art and Design
- Cinema and Broadcast Arts
- Creative Cultural Industries
- Creative Technologies
- Creative Writing
- Drama and Theatre Studies
- Arts and Culture
Modules at GMIT
GMIT offers a number of modules to international Uversity students - see our MA in Creative Practice based at GMIT Centre for Creative Arts & Media in Galway City for more details.
Uversity puts students in control of their education:
- Students design a personalised programme by choosing modules that are offered by a selection of universities, institutions and independent colleges across the island of Ireland
- Each student is assigned a personal mentor
- Students will spend semesters in host institutions, attending modules of the core Uversity programme
- Students will also spend flexible time engaged with the world of practice
To find out more, or to apply:
GMIT is a Founding Partner of Uversity, a new approach to education in Ireland.
Uversity is a Recognised College of the National University of Ireland.
Uversity is a not-for-profit organisation that is wholly owned by its Founding Partners.