Creating Mobile Apps for AndroidGeneral Interest Course
The aim of this module is to develop students' knowledge and understanding of Mobile Applications for Android devices.
Students use the MIT App Inventor web application to create a series of small mobile applications for Android devices.
- Introduction to Mobile Applications
- Introduction to programming
- Introduction to MIT App Inventor
- Principles of Mobile Application Design
- Create a variety of small Mobile Applications
- Understand what the basics of computer programming.
- Create a Mobile App using the MIT App Inventor web application.
- Download and install the app on any Android device.
- Understand the concept of computer program bugs and to test the mobile app to verify the functionality.
Other Essential Information:
Duration: 2 hrs/week for 13 weeks
Time: 7-9pm Tuesdays - Semester II
Start Date: Tuesday, 17th January, 2018