Certificate in Training Delivery & EvaluationSpecial Purpose Award
Do you want to learn how to deliver professional presentations at work?
This accredited qualification will develop the enhanced interpersonal skills participants’ require for delivering presentations and facilitating training programmes.
This programme is delivered part-time in the classroom and online.
Training Delivery & Evaluation (15 credits)
- Anatomy of a trainer
- Training delivery
- Assessment of trainee learning
- Training evaluation
- Contemporary issues in training & development
Each of these modules can be studied as standalone modules in which case students will receive the relevant certificate for the module covered.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the role and competencies required for an effective trainer/presenter.
- Demonstrate the core skills required for the effective delivery of training programmes/ presentations.
- Demonstrate enhanced interpersonal skills in facilitating and delivering training programmes to groups of
- Demonstrate competence in dealing with challenges and problems which trainers typically encounter.
- Demonstrate an ability to lead and facilitate a group in a training programme.
- Demonstrate self-direction in terms of time, motivation and planning; and enhance self-awareness and
- sensitivity to others.
Other Essential Information:
Duration: 5 Thursdays from January to April 2018
Time: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Start date: Thursday, 25th January, 2018
The classroom hours for module Training Delivery & Evaluation will take place on:
- 25 January, 2018
- 8 February, 2018
- 1 March, 2018
- 15 March, 2018
- 19 April, 2018
NFQ Level: 7
Category: Part-time Accredited
Lifelong Learning, GMIT Mayo
Tel: +353 (0)94 9043156