Governance and Compliance For Quality (Jobs Stimulus Module)
Discipline: Nursing, Health Sciences and Social Care
NFQ Level: 9
Mode of Study: Blended Learning
Application Route: Apply direct to GMIT
Free to unemployed applicants. €98 to employed applicants (€875 funded by HEA)
The aim of this module is to develop student’s ability to think critically about how proper governance implementation supports the quality and patient safety agenda. Students will consider to the public and private policy process, regulatory frameworks and contemporary governance issues from a national and international perspective.
Governance and Compliance For Quality - 10 ECTS Credits
On completion of this module the learner will/should be able to;
- Critically appraise the key components in governance for quality and safety.
- Synthesize the interrelated concepts of governance and compliance within the quality and safety care agenda.
- Critically evaluate how compliance conformity supports good governance within health and social care organisations.
- Critically appraise the key organisational relationships with reference to service participants.
Go to www.gmit.ie/jobs-stimulus to:
- confirm if you are eligible to apply under the Jobs Stimulus initiative
- check if you meet the academic "Entry Requirements" for this level of module
How to Apply
We are accepting applications from Monday, 16th November 2020.
Read the Jobs Stimulus Online Admissions User Guide for step-by-step instructions BEFORE logging on to our online admissions system at the ‘Apply Here’ link below.
Note: On the online admissions system, you will find this module under the Application Type JS- Quality and Safety H/Care.
Apply here (Online Admissions System)
Start date: 18/01/2021
End date: 01/06/2021