Open Day and Leaving Cert Prep course - GMIT Letterfrack
Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 11:00
*** Open Day ***
Open Day is taking place in GMIT Letterfrack, The National Centre for Excellence in Furniture Design and Technology, on Saturday, 24 March, 2018 at 11am.
Open Day events will include:
- Information session
- Tour of facilities
- Furniture Gallery
- CNC Demonstrations
- Science Lab Demonstrations
- Programme Talks
- Staff and students on hand to answer all your questions
Group bookings or further information:
Please email Samantha Flaherty or phone 091 74 2653
*** Leaving Cert Preparation Course ***
We also have a Leaving Cert preparation course for students taking Construction Studies (CS) and/or Design and Communication Graphics (DCG), taking place in GMIT Letterfrack on Saturday, 24th March from 9am to 4pm.
Download our Leaving Cert Prep course brochure here (PDF, 1.03MB)
What can I expect to get from this course?
- Advice on preparing yourself for the Leaving Certificate examinations
- Examination strategies for DCG short and core questions
- Expertise on CS portfolio preparation and presentation
- Techniques and skills for preparing for the Practical Skills Test
- Unique GMIT Letterfrack resources to assist you with revision
Registration and Cost
The cost for attending the course is €100 which includes tea/coffee, lunch and any materials, resources and notes used on the day.
To register and choose the subject you wish to prepare in simply go to Eventbrite and search for Letterfrack.