Employee Resourcing (Jobs Stimulus Module)This module is designed to explore the macro environment of Human Resource Management while examining in a holistic fashion contemporary issues affecting HRM in the overall organizational context.
Discipline: Tourism, Hospitality, Heritage & Culinary Arts
NFQ Level: 8
Mode of Study: Online delivery
Application Route: Apply direct to GMIT
Free to unemployed applicants. €38 to employed applicants (€338 funded by HEA)
Employee Resourcing - 5 ECTS Credits
On completion of this module the learner will/should be able to;
- Dissect the components of strategic HRM.
- Develop human resource plans based on patterns of work demand and employee requests for flexibility.
- Analyse global and contemporary issues in ER.
- Interpret the relevent state mechanisms for conflict resolution and their appropriate usage.
- Appraise the value of and unique contribution diversity can bring to an organisation.
- Examine the role collective bargaining has played in Ireland since the 1980's.
Go to www.gmit.ie/jobs-stimulus to:
- confirm if you are eligible to apply under the Jobs Stimulus initiative
- check if you meet the academic "Entry Requirements" for this level of module
How to Apply
We are accepting applications from Monday, 16th November 2020.
Read the Jobs Stimulus Online Admissions User Guide for step-by-step instructions BEFORE logging on to our online admissions system at the ‘Apply Here’ link below.
Note: On the online admissions system, you will find this module under the Application Type JS- International Hotel Mgmt.
Apply here (Online Admissions System)
Start date: 18/01/2021
End date: 30/04/2021
Vice President International Engagement
Head of Galway International Hotel School
Email: Cáit Noone