Management Principles (Jobs Stimulus Module)This module aims to provide an introduction to the principal ideas and developments in the theory and practice of management.
Discipline: Tourism, Hospitality, Heritage & Culinary Arts
NFQ Level: 6
Mode of Study: Online delivery
Application Route: Apply direct to GMIT
Free to unemployed applicants. €44 to employed applicants (€395 funded by HEA)
Management Principles - 5 ECTS Credits
On completion of this module the learner will/should be able to;
- Identify the work of a manager
- Compare the different schools of management thought
- Discuss the elements that affect the business environment
- Explain the functions of management and their relevance to the service industry
Go to www.gmit.ie/jobs-stimulus to:
- confirm if you are eligible to apply under the Jobs Stimulus initiative
- check if you meet the academic "Entry Requirements" for this level of module
How to Apply
We are accepting applications from Monday, 16th November 2020.
Read the Jobs Stimulus Online Admissions User Guide for step-by-step instructions BEFORE logging on to our online admissions system at the ‘Apply Here’ link below.
Note: On the online admissions system, you will find this module under the Application Type JS- Business in Tourism.
Apply here (Online Admissions System)
Start date: 18/01/2021
End date: 30/04/2021
Vice President International Engagement
Head of Galway International Hotel School
Email: Cáit Noone