Revenue Management (Jobs Stimulus Module)Revenue management or yield management is a method for managing capacity profitably, selling the right product to the right customer at the right time for the right price.
Discipline: Tourism, Hospitality, Heritage & Culinary Arts
NFQ Level: 8
Mode of Study: Online delivery
Application Route: Apply direct to GMIT
Free to unemployed applicants. €38 to employed applicants (€338 funded by HEA)
Revenue Management - 5 ECTS Credits
This module looks at revenue management theory, its origins and at the implementation and practice of revenue management in the service industry.
- On completion of this module the learner will/should be able to;
- Understand the main concepts behind revenue management and evaluate how it can improve performance.
- Understand what revenue management strategies and tactics can be implemented to manage demand.
- Evaluate the importance of revenue management as a strategic management technique and its potential benefits to the service industry.
- Outline a Revenue Management implementation process.
Go to www.gmit.ie/jobs-stimulus to:
- confirm if you are eligible to apply under the Jobs Stimulus initiative
- check if you meet the academic "Entry Requirements" for this level of module
How to Apply
We are accepting applications from Monday, 16th November 2020.
Read the Jobs Stimulus Online Admissions User Guide for step-by-step instructions BEFORE logging on to our online admissions system at the ‘Apply Here’ link below.
Note: On the online admissions system, you will find this module under the Application Type JS- International Hotel Mgmt.
Apply here (Online Admissions System)
Start date: 18/01/2021
End date: 30/04/2021
Vice President International Engagement
Head of Galway International Hotel School
Email: Cáit Noone