After you accept your place through the CAO, we will send an “Invitation to Register” to your postal address.
This Invitation will contain your Student ID and PIN which you will need in order to register online.
You need to register online, even if you are waiting on a grant.
Important Information - Please Read
1. Online Registration User Guide (Instructions on how to register online as a student of GMIT)
2. Fee Payment Options (How to pay your fees, and payment plans available)
3. Material Fee List 2017-18 (Extra costs you may have to pay as part of your course)
4. HEA Student Collection Notice (How and why we share student records and survey data)
5. Important Dates (Exams, Holidays, Careers Fairs and more)
6. Login Assistance (Assistance with Login to Web for Student)
*** REGISTER NOW ***
If you have any trouble registering please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 091 74 2562/2084/2523.
You can also check our Frequently Asked Questions which should answer most of your queries about online registration. Get in touch if you can’t find what you’re looking for!