An Invitation to Register will be emailed to your GMIT student email account in mid-July with details on how to register and pay your fees online.
Those applying for add-on programmes will receive their invitation by post over the summer period.
Upon receipt of your ‘Invitation to Register’, log onto Online Registration
***Register and Pay System is now open for Continuing Students ***
|Student Type||How will I receive my Invitation to Register?||Register and Pay Fee|
|I am a Continuing Student||It will be sent to your GMIT Student Email Account||Click here to Register & Pay|
|I am a Repeating Student||You must fill out a Repeat Attend or Repeat Exam Only Form||Click here to log in and access forms|
Continuing students in most cases start back on 10th September, 2018.
If you haven’t received your Invitation to Register by then please email email@example.com
Students must register online by 28th September, 2018. Students who have not registered by this date will lose access to IT facilities.
The list below contains links to all the information you need to settle back into GMIT!
2. Fee Payment Options 2018-19 (PDF, 502KB)
3. Material Fee List 2018-19 (PDF, 405KB)
4. Student Services Leaflet (PDF, 723 KB)
5. Withdrawing from your course (PDF)
*** Students who register online are liable for fees as per the current year fees schedule. Students who fail to complete registration and pay all outstanding fees, will not be allowed to progress to the next stage of their course or graduate from GMIT.***
***NEW*** - Student ID Cards
As part of the registration process, continuing students are required to do one of the following:
1. Email a passport size photo to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring it fits within the following size guidelines - Minimum: 32mm x 45mm, Maximum: 36mm x 50mm
2. Confirm that you are happy for us to use last year’s photo for your ID card. Please indicate this by emailing email@example.com
You can collect your ID Card once college starts. Further details on where to collect you card will follow.
Note: All first year students have to get their photo taken onsite, as part of the Registration process.