After you accept your place through the CAO, we will send an “Invitation to Register” to your postal address.
This invitation will contain a step by step guide for logging in for the first time, and information on how to complete and submit your registration and make payments.
You need to register online, even if you are waiting on a grant.
Important Information - Please read
1. Online Registration User Guide - Instructions on how to register online as a student of ATU
2. Fee Payment Plans 2022-23 (PDF, 644KB) - How to pay your fees, and payment plans available
3. Materials Fees 2021-22 (PDF, 470KB) - Extra costs you may have to pay as part of your course
4. HEA Student Collection Notice (PDF, 663KB) - How and why we share student records and survey data
5. Login Assistance (PDF, 671KB) - Assistance with Login to Web for Student
6. ATU First 5 Week Welcome Brochure - A guide to your first 5 weeks in ATU
7. Please see our Student Code of Conduct.
*** REGISTER NOW ***
If you have any trouble registering please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 091 742084 / 742523
You can also check our Frequently Asked Questions which should answer most of your queries about online registration.
Get in touch if you can’t find what you’re looking for!