After you accept your place through the CAO, we will send an “Invitation to Register” to your postal address.
This Invitation will contain your Student ID and PIN which you will need in order to register online.
You need to register online, even if you are waiting on a grant.
Important Information - Please read
1. Online Registration User Guide - Instructions on how to register online as a student of GMIT
2. Student ID Card - Details on how to get your student ID card.
3. Fee Payment Plans 2021-22 (PDF, 644KB) - How to pay your fees, and payment plans available
4. Materials Fees 2021-22 (PDF, 470KB) - Extra costs you may have to pay as part of your course
5. HEA Student Collection Notice (PDF, 663KB) - How and why we share student records and survey data
6. Login Assistance (PDF, 671KB) - Assistance with Login to Web for Student
7. GMIT First 5 Week Welcome Brochure (PDF 4.8MB) - A guide to your first 5 weeks in GMIT
*** REGISTER NOW ***
If you have any trouble registering please email us at email@example.com or call 091 742084 / 742562.
You can also check our Frequently Asked Questions which should answer most of your queries about online registration.
Get in touch if you can’t find what you’re looking for!