International Online Applications
You will need to accept all cookies, in order to view the application form
Deadline for Submission of Applications
The deadline for initial application and receipt of all supporting documents is generally the 31st of May, for entry to programmes commencing in September each year. Late applications will be accepted on a case-by-case basis from non-visa requiring applicants from (Canada, USA, Malaysia, Hong Kong, UAE, Brazil etc..) or up until the end of July for applicants from India, Nepal, China and Nigeria. Late applications are processed, and decisions made subject to capacity.
Age Requirement & Guardianship
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of registration (September of each year) on an academic programme. Candidates of 17 years of age may be considered for admission, provided the requisite guardianship arrangements are in place, prior to registration. If an applicant is made an offer and will be 17 years of age when our programme commences, then they must satisfy the Department of Justice & Equality’s requirements for Non-EU minors in Ireland. In this situation, ATU will refer you to an external specialist agency who can advise you accordingly. Minors will not be granted a visa to enter Ireland without satisfying these requirements.
Instructions to complete application
- This form is exclusively for Non-EU applicants seeking admission to ATU on any of our Full-Time Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes that are on the ILEP.
- EU applicants apply through the CAO . Some Non-EU applicants may qualify as EU applicants and qualify for EU Fees. Please refer to our Fees webpage (EU , Non-EU or Non-EU Residency Criteria) and the Admissions sector of our website for full information on fees and the qualification criteria. Any other queries in relation to fees should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note only complete applications will be assessed
- You should review our English Language Requirements before submitting an application. We can consider an English Language waiver if and only if, you have completed all of your education to date, through the medium of English in a native English Language speaking country
- Please have your supporting documents ready to upload. If you have any pending transcripts or English Language Certificates etc., these should be emailed, once you receive them, to to email@example.com The documents required are outlined in the Upload Section below
- Please refer to the Visa Section of our website for details of the process and required documentation when applying to the Irish Naturalisation & Immigration Service
- For information on Non-EU Scholarships please click here