CAD Engineer - Jamie O’Connell
“I have no doubt in my mind that if it wasn’t for the CAD and technology skills I learned at GMIT Letterfrack, I wouldn’t be a part of this global interiors company.”
Jamie O’Connell - Graduate of BSc in Furniture and Wood Technology, 2013, GMIT Letterfrack
Jamie works at Ganter Interiors in New York, a company specialising in unique interior fittings and construction engineering projects. Jamie is responsible for:
- Developing interior designs according to the clients specifications using Computer Aided Design software.
- Specifying suitable materials, fittings and finishes for furniture and fittings.
- Analysing manufacturing solutions for interior joinery and furniture.
- Communicating regularly with clients, architects, designers, and project teams.
- Making sure that every detail of an interior is considered so that the project runs smoothly and is delivered on time.
Ganter Interiors Inc.