Franco-Irish Forum on Culinary Arts, Hospitality, and Tourism (FICAHT) 2020 is delighted to announce its call for papers.
The organising committee for the Franco-Irish Forum on Culinary Arts, Hospitality, and Tourism (FICAHT) 2020 is delighted to announce its call for papers for FICAHT 2020. The annual FICAHT brings together researchers, teachers and educators, as well as industry professionals in the culinary arts, hospitality, and heritage and tourism working in both France and Ireland.
The theme for FICAHT 2020 is ‘Innovation, Creativity, and Inclusivity in a Transforming Europe: Franco-Irish Reflections on Food, Hospitality, Heritage & Tourism’ and the event will be held at the Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology, Galway, Ireland.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Culinary arts training
- Hospitality education
- Tourism, and Heritage in Ireland and/or France
- Franco-Irish Partnerships in Industry
- Franco-Irish Partnerships in Education
- Franco-Irish Culinary Traditions and Innovation
- Franco-Irish Connections in Europe
- Inclusion and Exclusion in Food/Hospitality/Heritage & Tourism
- Language issues and training
- Language issues and inclusivity
The languages of the conference are English and French.
We invite submissions for three types of presentation.
- Individual Papers: Oral presentations on original research (by one or more) within a 20-minute period with 10 minutes for questions.
- Posters: Posters (A0 size) will be displayed during a dedicated poster session.
- Workshops: Practical workshops to be run (by one or more) for 45 minutes.
Key Dates for Contributions:
Please submit an abstract of no more than 300 words in either French or English and indicate the category (paper, poster, workshop) in your submission by 5pm on 31st October 2019 to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit https://ficaht2020.weebly.com/