GMIT Mayo Campus is a responsive, dynamic and sustainable campus with a student population of approximately 1000 students. The campus location in Castlebar, Co Mayo ensures access to a wide range of facilities and natural amenities which strengthens many of the programmes offered.
Full-time courses available on campus cover areas such as:
- Business (business, administration and ICT skills, accounting and financial management)
- Engineering (construction management, sustainable building technology)
- Humanities (culture and environment, outdoor education, tourism)
- Nursing, Health Sciences and Social Care (nursing, psychiatric nursing, applied social care)
- Technology (digital media, information technology support)
Interested in International Study?
The GMIT Mayo Campus has a dynamic range of international links including student exchanges and Erasmus plus. Students from partner colleges abroad regularly exchange with our students to countries such as France, Spain, Germany, Sweden, United States and others. To connect with our International Office in Mayo, just click here!
Interested in Part-time or Evening Courses?
See what we offer - Lifelong Learning at GMIT Mayo Campus.
Good to Know
GMIT Mayo is officially a "Green Campus", due to its work on environmental issues.
Why not download our Mayo Campus Guide?
Digital media is the newest degree at GMIT Mayo
GMIT Mayo specialises in outdoor education courses
Great library and IT facilities on campus
Supportive learning and social environment
Learn practical skills on our construction management degree
Nursing, psychiatric nursing and social care courses are available
Our heritage degree is very popular