GMIT Mayo Campus in Castlebar is a responsive and dynamic campus with a population of approximately 1,000 students.
In December 2017, an exciting 5 year campus investment plan was announced, designed to ensure a sustainable future for GMIT Mayo campus.
Full-time courses available cover areas such as:
- Business (business, administration and ICT skills, accounting and financial management)
- Engineering (construction management, sustainable building technology)
- Humanities (culture and environment, outdoor education, tourism)
- Nursing, Health Sciences and Social Care (nursing, psychiatric nursing, applied social care)
- Technology (digital media, information technology support)
Interested in International Study?
The GMIT Mayo Campus has a dynamic range of international links including student exchanges and Erasmus plus. Students from partner colleges abroad regularly exchange with our students to countries such as France, Spain, Germany, Sweden, United States and others. To connect with our International Office in Mayo, just click here!
Interested in Part-time or Evening Courses?
See what we offer - Lifelong Learning at GMIT Mayo Campus.
New postgraduate programmes in Health and Social Care – Applications now open!
GMIT Mayo is accepting applications for the following Level 9 programmes, due to start in February 2018:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Science in Quality & Safety (Health & Social Care)
- Master of Science in Health & Social Care
Good to Know
GMIT Mayo is officially a "Green Campus", due to its work on environmental issues.
Why not download our Mayo Campus Guide?
Digital media is the newest degree at GMIT Mayo
GMIT Mayo specialises in outdoor education courses
Great library and IT facilities on campus
Supportive learning and social environment
Learn practical skills on our construction management degree
Nursing, psychiatric nursing and social care courses are available
Our heritage degree is very popular