GMIT Mayo Campus in Castlebar is a responsive and dynamic campus with a population of approximately 1,000 students.
In December 2017, an exciting 5 year campus investment plan was announced, designed to ensure a sustainable future for GMIT Mayo campus.
***Important update for all GMIT Mayo campus students re: September 2020***
Find out your start dates, how many days you will need to be on-campus and more.
Full-time courses available cover areas such as:
- Business (business, administration and ICT skills, accounting and financial management)
- Engineering (construction management, sustainable building technology)
- Humanities (culture and environment, outdoor education, tourism)
- Nursing, Health Sciences and Social Care (nursing, psychiatric nursing, applied social care)
- Technology (digital media, information technology support)
Interested in International Study?
GMIT Mayo Campus has a dynamic range of international links including student exchanges and Erasmus plus. Our students regularly go on study exchanges to countries such as France, Spain, Germany, Sweden, the United States and others. To find out more, connect with GMIT's International Office here!
Interested in Part-time or Evening Courses?
See what we offer - Lifelong Learning at GMIT Mayo Campus.
Good to Know
GMIT Mayo is officially a "Green Campus", due to its work on environmental issues.
Why not download our Mayo Campus Guide?
Digital media is the newest degree at GMIT Mayo
GMIT Mayo specialises in outdoor education courses
Great library and IT facilities on campus
Supportive learning and social environment
Learn practical skills on our construction management degree
Nursing, psychiatric nursing and social care courses are available
Our heritage degree is very popular