Discipline 2 Paint
The emphasis in this year-long module will be on applying and consolidating the practical knowledge and skills gained in the previous modules. The students will also be encouraged to develop an understanding of a broad art practice. The students will be encouraged to develop their own voice through a series of projects and workshops.
- Demonstrate the ability to respond to a set brief by engaging in workshop process, seminars and tutorials articulating ideas and problems.
- Display an appropriate knowledge and skill of the materials and techniques been used in the workshop.
- Display an ability to carry out visual research and develop it to a successful conclusion and standard that is anticipated from this level.
- Engage in experimentation and respond in an original/personal way to a set brief.
- Express the ability to study independently and exercise substantial personal autonomy.
% Coursework 100%