Dairy Chef 2020 to take place in GMIT Galway International Hotel School (1st April, 2020)
The Embassy of France in Ireland, Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology (GMIT), the National Dairy Council and the Centre National Interprofessionnel de L’économie Laitière have the pleasure of informing you that the scholastic competition of France-Irish culinary chefs is back for a third edition!
The final will take place on Wednesday, 1st April 2020 in Galway, opening the 5th Forum of the FICAHT network (2-4 April).
How does it work?
- each registered institution will select 1 candidate among their students;
- the candidate submits a menu;
- a binational jury will choose the 10 finalists (5 Irish & 5 French) and draw 5 teams;
- teams have 2 months to prepare a menu for the final Cook-Off;
- registration is free.
Two steps to enter the competition:
- the institutions need to register before 15 November 2019;
- the students will apply before 13 December 2019 (The students’ application will only be eligible if the institution has registered).
To register your institution, click on the link below and follow the instructions!
We hope to meet you all in Galway and may the best Dairy Chef win!