Student Led Learning (SLL) is a national special interest group (2014-2018) supported by the National Forum for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching.
It was founded by Dr. Carina Ginty (GMIT) and Ms. Nuala Harding (AIT) in 2014. It was focused on developing free nationally available educational resources that support retention, student engagement and the transition to Higher Education.
The SLL members included representatives from Universities, Institutes of Technology, HECA, FE Colleges, IGC, Ahead and the USI working in teaching and learning, and student development.
SLL Resources Development Team (2014-2018)
- Dr Carina Ginty, GMIT
- Nuala Harding, AIT
- Cliona O’Kelly, Limerick College of Further Education
- Gavin Clinch, IT Sligo
- Dr Fiona O’Riordan, Griffith College Dublin (now DCU)
- Marese Bermingham, CIT
- Laura Keane, WIT
- Maura Murphy, UL
- Louise Staunton, ICOS
- Catherine O’Connor, Trinity College Dublin
Student Led Learning Resources
- Resource 1: Students in Transition Video Journey
- Resource 2: SLL Peer Learning Student Leadership eBook and a Student Peer Learning Leader Training Video
- Resource 3: Cracking the College Code Webinar Series
- Resource 4: First Six Weeks of College Framework
- Resource 5: Student Experience of Assessment Video Resource
- Resource 6: SLL Digital Identity Symposium at GMIT, May 2018